Photo Printing in Brisbane and Gold Coast
PRICES STARTING FROM: $85
We have a simple range of picture framing available for our clients.
Australian Oak natural timber, black or white Italian classics and three on trend boutique veneers in Chocolate, Taupe and Camel.
We mount our photo prints onto a foam backing board, with a white matboard and your choice of two glass options.
Premium glass is your standard in picture framing glass. It is optically clear, either 2 or 3mm thick dependent on frame size, however, it will be subject to glare from light sources such as sunlight or ceiling lights etc.
True Vue UV70 is our industry leading glass option. It delivers incredible clarity, negligible reflection and 70% UV protection for a near invisible finish.
When shipping framed photo prints in Brisbane, we place the bubble wrapped framed print within a fitted exterior frame, then sheets of 3mm mdf fixed both the top and bottom for larger items, or placed within a strong custom cardboard box for the smaller items. We have worked with Fastway / Amarex Couriers for several years with great success. All shipments are insured for your piece of mind ….. and ours.
If you have any questions regarding your framing options, please get in touch with us today. Although we only offer a small range of frames etc., we try to accommodate your requests where possible.
PRICES STARTING FROM: $10
We offer a great range of Fine Art papers. From traditional silk photographic paper, metallic pearl gloss paper to a range of stunning 100% cotton photo rag papers specifically chosen by us, to offer you’re the absolute best prints available. These cotton photo rag papers are matt in finish, and have varying surface textures. For more detailed information, please see our paper types on the ordering page.
We specialize in working with professional and amateur photographers or artists. And we are always excited to help you with your family or holiday snaps as well. Click the “View Options & Order” button now.
Our professional photo printing in Brisbane strives for excellence with our printing results. Over the years we have built lasting relationships with all of our regular clients. We have achieved this through putting the best practices in place. That starts with our attention to detail, quality craftsmanship and the fact that we genuinely love what we do here. Just as importantly, we have invested in quality equipment, sourced the best products available and certainly do not cut corners.
- We pride ourselves with being among the best providers of high quality custom Fine Art photographic printing.
- We use industry leading Epson printers, and only ever use Genuine Epson inks. This is crucial to the process of high-quality photography and artwork printing.
- Hahnemuhle, Canson and Ilford are leaders in world fine art and photography papers. These are all ICC profiled for truly accurate colours, highlights and shadow reproduction accuracy.
Do you have a galley or exhibition to plan for? Call us today to discuss all of your options.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR BRISBANE PHOTO PRINTING
We’ve worked hard to make this process as simple as possible, but there are some basic steps you can take to ensure you get the result you’re after.
At home, you can prepare your images for development by applying any necessary edits or retouching you made need. Remember that once they have been created, the results can’t be altered, and it’s your responsibility to make sure your images are print-ready.
In particular, it’s important to observe a couple of basic elements of your image, to ensure the end result will be exactly what you have in mind. This includes:
- Overall colour: Double-check that all shades and colours aren’t oversaturated, or undersaturated. Heavy colours (like red) can often become overwhelming, once printed, while cooler colours taking centre stage in your image might be further exaggerated, once the piece has been developed.
- Contrast: Carefully weak the contrast of your images during editing, but be sure not to go overboard. The same applies for sharpness and brightness.
- Size and resolution: If you’re looking for services like this, it’s likely you already have a size for your image in mind. Remember that there may be limitations that depend on the resolution of your picture. If you want it to be larger scale and still high-quality, you’ll need to make sure the resolution is significantly higher than usual.
Above all, if you’re not sure where to start, we recommend getting in touch with our Brisbane photo printing experts.
A photograph is copyright protected from any unauthorized reproduction through development, distribution, public display or manipulations. Copyright protects the rights of the photographer / artist, from another intending to use a photograph without their knowledge and permission.
We take COPYRIGHT seriously at Southern Cross Printing, and respect the work of all artists. Please ensure that the work you submit is yours to rightfully do so.
b) Image Quality
We ask you to remember that whilst we take every care to ensure that any artefacts are removed from your supplied image files ( i.e. Dust spots etc ) , if we should miss some prior to the piece being developed, ultimately it is your responsibility to supply files that are print ready, and therefore blemish free.
With all image printing and various treatments and materials used – there may be slight colour variations. We will use our expertise and experience to maintain the image to as close as original as possible.